Forterra at a glance
We are organised to focus on core, complementary growth markets as a leading producer of manufactured masonry products, focused solely on the UK market
leading margins and cash generation
Forterra employs over 1,900 staff across 18 manufacturing facilities and the Northampton based head office.
Forterra’s products have a broad customer base, comprising builders’ merchants, residential homebuilders, specialist brick merchants, contractors and subcontractors and the Group’s end market exposure can be divided between the residential new build, residential RMI and commercial construction markets.
Forterra is a UK leader in manufactured masonry products, with a unique combination of strong market positions in clay bricks and concrete blocks, complemented by a well-rounded portfolio of bespoke construction products.
- Broad range of manufactured masonry products, with strong market positions across all core product categories
- Impressive track record of demonstrating sustainable growth, attractive margins and good cash generation
- Well-invested, efficient manufacturing asset base with production scale advantages and available capacity to meet market demand
- Multiple levers for future profitable growth through high return investment projects, capacity expansion and product and service innovation and enhancement
- Operating in attractive markets with good dynamics, underpinned by a positive long-term house building outlook
- Sole manufacturer of the iconic Fletton brick sold under the London Brick® brand
- Long standing customer relationships across all channels
- Ownership of valuable long-term clay reserves